Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Going the extra mile

It's a freakin' blizzard out, actually it's more like a blizzurcane, which would be ridiculous snow paired with crazy wind. Amen for the gym! Snagged myself a treadmill in front and got truckin. Only 3 miles today, but I felt so good I went to 4, there's a chance I might be a superstar this week. Mile 2 I upped, yea I know it's not a word, the incline for a mile, my "pretend" hill. All in all it was a great work out, and there was a guy handing out free Silk, that Soy milk, he looked like an uber creep, but it was free so I took one!

It should also be noted that a new gym has sprung up across the street from mine. The LVAC, poo on your acronym, you're so cool with your tvs attached to every workout machine. I take pleasure in the fact that I don't need a tv to keep me on a workout machine, I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice, but I feel like I could kick those tv-watching asses if I had the chance! Although I'm not going to lie, I think the gym is a little less crowded now that they are there and I love that I can always get a machine!

Re-runs of The Office and my couch are calling my name!

No comments: