Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hmmm I don't get it....

So when I viewed the blog at work half of it was in a different font and the other half was in the right font, now, at home it's all the same........I think blogger is playing tricks on me because I'm a newbie! I'll get you yet blogger just you wait!

So it was 5 tonight, and I didn't know if I should go to the gym or not. My lower back has been giving me a lot of problems all day when I'm just sitting thanks to "the man" but I sacked up and headed to the gym. The even weirder thing is it doesn't hurt while I'm running, is this good, bad, who knows.

So back up to just getting to the gym and I'm in the locker room, let me explain something, I don't talk to people at the gym, I think most people don't talk to anyone, I'm here to work out and leave, not to make friends. So this girl looks at me and goes "look at you all matchy matchy." Ummmmm is this a compliment, are you making fun of me, are you checking me out??? Also, she said this while my ass was up in the air and I was tying my shoes, WHAT? I gave her a goofy grin and simply said "uh yea", I don't think I was mean, but what should I say, "Yea don't you like to match when you go the the gym, I just got my nails done too" then giggle or some crap. Whatever, truth of the matter is I wear actual running clothes and some of them happen to match, I wear what's clean and doesn't smell, that's it, end of story. WEIRD

So then I proceeded to 5 miles, which really went ok all things considering. But I got to mile 4.5 and a new guy showed up on my left. Normally whatever, I will admit I check how fast the people next to me are going but that's just my competitive nature. But this dude walks up and I swear to you he had dipped himself in spearmint minutes before walking on the treadmill. EW, it was intoxicating. Bravo to you buddy for having fresh breath but seriously did you need to rub it on your body??

These are the sort of things that make me think I should just sack up and run in the dark and the cold. I also have a kick ass running song of the week: Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disco If you haven't heard this song you should, I could be ready to crawl and this song picks me up like I just slept for 24 hours - STELLAR! Off to ice the back - Cheesehead OUT!

No comments: