Friday, February 1, 2008

It's Official!

Yesterday, the last "cheap" day to do it, I registered for the Flying Pig! So now it's official and I have to do it! There's no turning back now! I also registered Dave for the half marathon. Poor guy gets roped into these races with me. I listed him as one of my emergency contacts as he will be there that day. He then pointed out that if I fall off a bridge during the race and he falls off the same bridge I'm going to be in trouble. So if everyone could please pray that I don't fall off the bridges in this race that would be great!

I ran my 6 on Wed, but it was pretty miserable. I got a crap dreadmill, one of the old ones, that I swear to you DO NOT function properly. But it was the only one availiable so I had to take it. My legs just felt heavy too, I know part of this was mental due to me being so angry about being on a dreadmill from 1985. But in the end I pounded it out, which is really all that matters.

Last night it took me over 2 hours to get home, a big thank you goes out to the LSD parking lot....NOT. However I probably wouldn't have run anyhow since my highly anticipated show is back on the air.....LOST!!!!!! I love it, I don't care if you think it's stupid and don't understand the plot, it is my all time favorite show. So I kicked back with a bottle of beer and enjoyed the premiere.

The weather is still crap outside, 12 this weekend might be a little snowy....we shall see, it's supposed to be 30 though which will be nice. Tonight Dave and I celebrate 4 years! CRAZY!!! I have yet to pick our dinner destination, but I'm sure it will be a great time, how lucky am I that he's stuck by me for all this time!!

1 comment:

Eric Olsen said...

congrats! and good luck!