Monday, January 21, 2008

I should have worked for a bank...

Seriously, people who work for banks and schools around here, they get EVERY day off. Oh, it's the former president's wife's second cousins birthday, lets take the day off! I however do not get these little gems off, I sat in a cubicle all day cursing half the city. It took me 25 min to get home - and it was snowing - WHAT? At a minimum it is normally 40 min, but half the traffic was home enjoying MLK day - bogus I tell you!

However, since I got home so fast I had plenty of time for a crosstraining work out. I haven't had enough time to read lately so I grabbed the book and headed to the gym. I went sans music, which is weird for me but I wanted to concentrate on the book. I looked at the time like every 5 min, I wished I was running, alas 30 min on the bike, I suppose it was good for me. I also did some more weight work on my arms. This is such a joke, I mean I'm miserably weak, 10 lbs and I barely made it through 2 sets, apparently I need to keep this up! Also the girl on the mat next to me had on the shortest shorts imaginable, I mean running shorts are short, but she might as well have had on bikini bottoms, ew, put that away!

No comments: