Thursday, April 24, 2008

Looking back....and forward

It's been a busy and stressful week. Work. Run. Pack. Repeat. Also sleep if there is time. Thankfully since it's taper my runs were only 4-5-4 this week. Tonight would have been my last run on the lake front path from my apt......but it was raining.....so I had to go to the gym. And I know I will still be running on the trail from our new place, it's just it won't be just across the street. And I won't know the exact spots my garmin claims the miles are at. I'm so excited to start the next chapter with Dave, but I'm also a little sad to leave my first apt in the city. So I'm feeling a little sentimental - although tomorrow morning at 5 when the alarm clock nazi is going off I will be reminded of why I'm so happy to leave! Change is good. Moving on to bigger and better things with Dave, even better! And we'll only be like a mile away so we can still hit up all the favorite spots.....and find some new ones!

No comments: