Sunday, April 27, 2008

Holy hill workout.....kind of......

So I had an 8 miler this weekend......and I had no clue when I would fit it in....and just as I suspected, it was impossible, BUT considering that I probably went up and down 2 flights of stairs almost 100 times this weekend carrying anywhere from 5-20 lbs each time I think I will be ok.

We officially live in the new place!!!! Its less than organized right now but I'm hoping Dave can take care of that tomorrow while he's off and I'm at work!! I'm sure I'll return to find everything in its rightful place...heh heh. My legs are exhausted, which I'm convinced means that I lifted things correctly yesterday, and my hands smell oddly like a combo of lysol and fantastik, but it's all good! I spent literally like 6 hours cleaning my old place today and it's officially void of any remnant of me.....as a side note Mr. Clean magic erasers....seriously magic....my kitchen floor looked like a warzone AFTER swiffering and lysoling, then I thought what the heck I'll try the eraser, looks just like brand new now!

The race is less than a week away....wow how did it creep up so fast! I fly to NY for work tomorrow, just for the day thankfully and I'm praying that I don't get stuck sitting next some sneezing, sniffling sicko - I CANNOT get sick! Well back to the kitchen to commence tidying up - and actually going to bed soon seeing as how I'm getting up at literally the crack of dawn - worky work busy bee!

No comments: