Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Music

After a crappy drive home and a less than stellar day I left for a quick run last night.

Got out the door, key safely tied on shoe, turn on ipod.......NOTHING. That sucker was DEAD. No juice left at all.

So I ran sans music - surprisingly I was ok - but I only did about 3.5 miles, there is no way I could do 10 on the trail with nothing, I think I would have to sing to myself, which could be interesting for everyone.

On the brightside I've found my Garmin is much more agreeable if I place it on the porch while I'm stretching. And now that I've said this it's going to curse me, we'll see how tonight goes.

Don't worry I charged that sucker up last night, I'll have plenty of music.

1 comment:

Eric Olsen said...

your loyal readers deserve a boston update!