Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boston Baby!

I'm all signed up! As of Wed as approximately 7:58AM I was officially signed up and given a Submission ID # soooooooooo now we wait while they verify my time and hopefully in 4 weeks I will get an email that says - you rock, welcome to Boston!

I don't see any reason why I wouldn't get this - BUT - I will wait patiently none the less.

I've been running here and there - nothing too serious just yet. I did the "virtual" Nike Human race with my SIL Lisa and we rocked it. It was crazy hot, I had no water, and I drank a boatload the night before, but we still kicked some butt. And also I picked the worst route ever, there were almost NO TREES, poor Lisa must have been thinking I was a moron. But it was so fun to run with someone again and someone who loves running like me!!! Hopefully she'll be racing again next summer and we can do something together!

On the homefront there is a problem.

Every morning this week I have encountered a 'pede in the bathroom. Tue and Wed I got those suckers. This morning the loser hung out underneath the cabinet like a scardy-'pede. If you know me, I LOATHE 'pedes, I loathe most things insect, but 'pedes are the worst. So when I got home tonight I was on 'pede radar and I got that sucker good! I was on the phone, saw him racing across the family room, screamed some expletives, dropped my cell phone mid-call and stomped the crap out of him. I am not happy. One 'pede a day.....what if this multiplies to two....seriously get the crap out of my house. Or at least do me the curtesy of showing up around Dave so he can kill you.

So this is war.......and I plan on winning.

No comments: