Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yowsers!!

Holy crap! I managed to miss a whole month of blogging! For shame!!!! Well let's see, what's my excuse......I've got a whole laundry list:

-Wedding planning
-Not running as much as I should
-Soul searching aka trying to decide what to do with my life
-Complaining about the hooligans upstairs
-Cursing the hooligans upstairs
-Getting freaked out when I thought a 3rd hooligan was moving in upstairs, thankfully this was not correct!

Alright - so they aren't great - but they are for the most part true. I did do a 6 miler this weekend just for kicks. I was fine, but I've been better.....and there were 10,000 runner groups out who I constantly had to pass so I could beat them to the water. And I decided I need new kicks, but new kicks are always expensive.....grrrrr.....I wish there was a "new kicks" fairy - there should be anyway.

Well it's technically already Wed - so at least we have that going for us. Perhaps this little cheesehead will get her act together and blog again before a month is up.

OH and sidenote, due to the aforementioned hooligan grill stealing escapade we were forced to use mini-beach-grill for delicious bbq on Sunday evening - the hooligans walked by while this was going on and didn't say a dang thing - damn you grill stealing hooligans!!!!!!!!

No comments: