Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holy Crap it's HOT!

It's freakin steamin' out today! YOWSERS!

First of all I would appreciate it if my dang Garmin would stop searching for satellites for 80 million years while I run. So a note:

Dear Garmin,
I am now dependant on you and become very frustrated when you fail to operate, even though I practically know the mileage by heart I would still like to track my pace and oogle at the calories I am burning. You were not cheap - please work.

Love only if you stop being a poo, Heidi

Also, when it's like 85 and I'm sweating like a mofo, people who wear pants when they run literally make me want to die. I see their pants and become like 3 degrees warmer. YUCK.

Hurray for warm weather - The bike got a pre-Muddy Buddy tune-up, we're obviously not into this race at all.....T-minus 3 days :)

No comments: